Tasca Chevrolet - Tasca Chevy would not honor price advertised on website.

I found a Chevy Equinox on Tasca Chevy's website with an advertised black Friday lease price of $159 a month with $1995 down.I emailed the dealership and told them I was coming in to look at it.

I received a reply asking what time I was coming in. When I arrived I told a salesman which Equinox I was interested in. He brought it up on his computer and printed it out. He asked me to wait while he went and talked to the manager.

He came back and told me that they have had problems with some of the advertised prices and that they could not honor the price. He asked if I would pay more and I said no, that the only reason I was interested was that the price was such a great deal. He went back to the manager and when he came back the manager was with him. The manager told me they could not honor the price because it was a mistake in the ad.

I was told that they already knew about the problem because other people had inquired about it. He told me the price on an AWD Equinox would be about $290 and that there isn't much mark up on them.

I told him I drove 30 minutes after emailing with one of their employees and he apologized and said he would speak to her.I can't find an email address any where to complain to the Tasca Autogroup.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
False Advertising
Preferred solution:
I would like them to honor the advertised price.
Product or service
2016 Chevrolet Equinox
Review category
review #737013

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tasca Chevrolet? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tasca Chevrolet. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tasca Chevrolet.
Filing a new complaint about